Service Desk Technician Level 1
Second-61: We built our newest state of the art service desk facility in the historic Florence High School, one block off Main Street in quaint Florence, Colorado. Our teams headquartered in rural Colorado and other locations throughout our great nation deliver “technology services excellence” to our global customers. Florence is located in the middle of Fremont County, the weather capital of Colorado. The region offers a rich variety of hiking, climbing, bicycle trails, rafting, and all things outdoor Colorado. Our community was founded with a heart of patriotism, and Second-61’s foundation is grounded in protecting that which matters most as Vigilant Defenders. We look forward to meeting you and sharing our mission to love and honor each other, our community, our country, and our customers, through superb services as their front line Vigilant Defenders.
Summary: We’re hiring for a Service Desk Technician Level 1 to provide telephone technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers. In this role you’ll field questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products and will apply basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures. When necessary, you’ll escalate complex problems to a higher level of expertise within organization.
- Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Assist with managing escalated customer issues and creation of updates to process and procedure documentation as required.
- Resolve problems with or without remote tools.
- Consistently achieve First Contact Resolution performance metric.
- Accurately document calls and cases.
- Be aware of customer’s time restraints and work within those time limits.
- Keep customer aware of resolution steps if ticket needs to be dispatched.
- Provide clients with problem reference numbers and request numbers.
- Enter all troubleshooting/resolution steps into the trouble ticket.
- Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels.
- Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance or be able to acquire one
- CompTIA A+ Certification- If you don’t have one, we’ll provide access and funding to the training and exams! Excellent customer service skills
Hours: This is a 24/7/365 operation candidates must be willing to work rotating shifts
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.